Sunday, December 28, 2008

my first attendance at a wedding

w00t!!! the day finally arrived when Kaos & Southn_Comfort got married (12.12.08)

One thing I have learnt in my short life so far, is that when females have a few drinks, they like to put me in their cleavage - not that I'm complaining!!!! Here I am with Kaos, just before we went for a ride in a stretch limo.

I was so excited when Kaos asked me to walk her down the aisle with her Dad....I'm near the ribbon of the flowers

At the reception I got to sit with some other Toggers!!! I got to catch up with Wayfarer again - it's been a long time since I stayed him & his family!!! I also got to meet Bugsquash & Fox.
Here I am with the rest of the people at our table (Kaos & Southn's neighbours)
Here are all the Toggers that were there: (Back) Fids, Corpse, Wayfarer, Bugs, Fox (front) Kaos, Me (Haggis) & Southn

Under the BAD influence of my fellow toggers, I used the salt & pepper shakers to get into the red wine....hmmmm yummy

with the red wine in my stomach (hehehe pun intended), I got a little cheeky - I wanted to give Southn a surprise!!!

I crawled up Kaos' leg to hide in the garter (that was really a hair scrunchie, complete with a flashing Xmas tree, as they had misplaced the original garter)
I got to ride home with Southn & Kaos in a super stretch limo, that had to do an 18 point turn at the end of their street to turn around!!! hehehe it was quite funny.

I then saw more than I really wanted to as Kaos forgot that she had put me on the bedside table when they got home......I really didn't need to witness the marriage being consummated.

Southn & Kaos then had another 2 BBQ's, the day after the wedding so I could see Way & Bugs again. I got to meet Bugs' children, I also got to meet Tiger74. At the 2nd BBQ I got to meet Raven, Mettleking & Mettlequeen & Mettlekids, MoC, Ebola, Resonic, Torty & wife. I was glad that they put me on the "bbq'd bbq" after the flames had gone out.
(these photos courtesy of Ebola)


extinguisher/smoke haze reflecting off light after the flames had been put out (photo courtesy of MoC)
So after an action packed & eventful 3 weeks with Kaos & Southn, it is now time for me to get back into my sleeping bag & be on my merry way again. My next stop is to the Australian Capital Territory, to visit with Snagrom & Melski.

Stay tuned for more Haggis adventures. GAME ON!!!